Sunday 4 November 2007

Week 37


I can't believe it's week 37, it means that only 11 weeks of the therapy remains. Wow! Time flies when you are having fun :-)I don't have much to write about. And as about side effects, I had a couple of headaches last week and dry skin in the corner of my left eye. I still go to the gym nearly every day, trying to put on weight as I lost 9kg.My appetite increased, I can eat a horse most of the days :-)My hair stopped falling out, which is great news. I lost about 40% of it and was getting depressed because of it ( hair-loss is the hardest side effect, no doubt about it)I try to rest as much as possible as I do get tired sometimes.Otherwise Im ok.
P.S. by the way, I bought myself a new Ipod :-)

2 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Great to read and see that you're getting on with the tx so well now. I remember when I was at week 37...before I knew it it was all over and I was done.

The last several weeks will fly by dude!

Take it easy:)

Jaex

P.s. What have you got on your ipod?

minerva said...

Yuri,

You are looking as gorgeous as ever hon!! Keep on keeping on....hope it flies by!!

Love and hugs
Minerva (aka Heather)
Been thinking about you...
xxxx